Wednesday 21 August 2019

McManus | Spotted another eagle

   Wasn't prepared for these moose and the dash cam wasn't rolling lol.  Such is life.










The man who owns this canoe mentioned he was air lifted earlier this year when his canoe folded on the Abitibi River and subsequently lost his food barrel, wow.  Lol











I was cleaning the weeds off my lure when an eagle swooped down infront of me and perched in a big white pine




















Geese water landing


The same inch worm from the eagle video crawling down the front of my kayak on the left side..  Finally noticed it lol



The meaning of the lotus flower comes from the way the flower grows in nature. It starts off as a bud underwater, often in murky ponds, and grows until it emerges from the muddy waters in a beautiful blooming flower.


















Lobelia cardinalis, more commonly known as cardinal flower.  This unique fiery plant is irresistible to hummingbirds and is actually the essential pollinator of the plant since most insects find it difficult to navigate the long tubular flowers


Fresh tracks!






Either this pike got beat up or has a parasite problem.  He was looking a little rough, lol










The wind picked up around this point and I thought I heard thunder, time to go.  Lol


I found my next camp site.  Flat, protected, good to fish and good to swim!




McManus landing





No comments:

Post a Comment